If you have big dreams for your blog but have been putting improving it in the ‘one day’ basket – you’re not alone.
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of. 31 Days to Build a Better Blog has been downloaded by many thousands of bloggers (over 19,000 bloggers!) and has been recently updated into a 2nd edition for 2012.
The workbook is divided into 31 easy-to-follow tasks that you can work through in your own time.
Each step in the workbook contains:
- A Task – something to DO that step.
- Teaching – each day you’ll be given in depth instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
- Further reading – so you can dive deeper on any task.
Perfect for Bloggers who want More from their Blog
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is for bloggers at different stages of their blogging including:
- You’ve just started a blog and don’t know what to do next
- You’ve had a blog for a while but it’s stalled in its growth
- You’re a blogger with bloggers block and lacking inspiration.
Note: This workbook is NOT designed for bloggers yet to start a blog (PreBloggers). It doesn’t cover setting up a blog.