Creating the ideal converting ad on any platform can be tricky. When creating online ads, it’s up to you to make them appeal to who you are targeting, but also to keeping an eye on the daily results.
Below are five tips that can help to increase Facebook ad conversions:
1. Art and Copy combo needs to be simple-use less copy and simple and bright images.
2. Target Interests and Demographics-You can chose to narrow your focus down to qualify your leads, or you can make your ads available to those beyond your demographic. It’s always good to narrow your demographic, locations, and interest to the most relevant.
Example, if you are a boutique shop located in a small community but know to get visitors from surrounding cities or communities, make sure to target those cities and outside regions in your ads.
However, avoid creating a reach that is too small. If you are targeting soccer players for a new league, for example, do some research to find out what other sports or activities those soccer players like. Maybe it’s hockey or golf, and be sure to include those in your interests.
3. Change Your Creative Often-This is one of the best tactics to getting more clicks. Change up your art and/or copy everyday. When creating your series of ads be sure to use the same interests and demographics. Then see whhic ads are performing best.
For those underperforming be sure to change the art and/or copy to increase clicks. Check back the next day. If you don’t see an improvement change it up again, or pause/delete the ad altogether.
Also, keep a close eye on your performing ads as clicks will start to diminish within a few days. Spice it up by swapping in a new image. Keep it fun.
4. Have A Spending Level Strategy-This is completely up to you and your bank account, but the more you spend, obviously, the higher your potential reach or clicks. However, if you have high expectations for your campaign, be ready to spend a few hundred dollars a day.
5. Use Compfight To Find Images-Though this is not the only tool (for free images) CompFight is great for finding specific ones. Searching for a ‘woman holding an apple’, there you go. Or searching for ‘man with broom’, boom. The ultimate image is one that is relevant to your destination, but more importantly, is one that is colorful and catchy.
Follow these steps and you are sure to have converting ads!