One of the main questions from small business owners regarding Twitter is, “What in the world do I Tweet about?” There are millions of prospects on Twitter so your Tweets should be valuable and educational. If you need some tweetable ideas, check out the list below. I am sure you can find at least one item form the list that you can tweet about!
50 Tweetable ideas for the small business owner
1) Share a relevant quote from your industry.
2) Link to your blog post.
3) Link to someone else’s blog post.
4) Share a link to a video at: http://www.TwitVid.com
5) Share industry tips.
6) Ask questions.
7) Answer questions.
8) Share a cool, new tool that you just discovered.
9) Start a new discussion within your industry.
10) Join a discussion within your industry.
11) Re-tweet relevant tweets that your followers will enjoy.
12) Share a picture at: http://www.TwitPic.com
13) Link to one of your published articles.
14) Link to someone else’s published article.
15) Share a link to one of your recent press releases.
16) Post updates while attending a conference.
17) Share a link to your podcast.
18) Let your followers know about an upcoming interview.
19) Brag about your favorite clients and customers.
20) Ask for help solving a problem.
21) Share a link to your online radio show.
22) Create informal mastermind groups at: http://grouptweet.com
23) Generate quick polls at: http://www.TweetPoll.com
24) Give away free stuff (ebooks, reports, audios, etc.)
25) Review a product pertinent to your industry.
26) Review a book relevant to your industry.
27) Set up a #TweetUp to meet your twitter friends in-person.
28) Offer great customer service.
29) Find Joint Venture partners.
30) Brag about a job well done by another company or individual.
31) Provide your expert opinion.
32) Tweet out your eZine.
33) Promote your live event.
34) Promote your virtual event http://www.Tweetvite.com
35) Showcase your work.
36) Promote your new product or ebook.
37) Host a contest.
38) Build relationships with bloggers.
39) Build relationships with PR people.
40) Share a link to your Hubpage: http://www.Hubpages.com
41) Share a link to your Squidoo lens: http://www.Squidoo.com
42) Announce the upcoming launch of a new product or service.
43) Redistribute content.
44) Share a link to a powerpoint presentation on http://www.SlideShare.com
45) Take questions from the audience whenever you participate in a teleseminar or conference.
46) Form a group for your customers and clients at: http://grouptweet.com
47) Tell an industry joke.
48) Rant about something not done well in your industry.
49) Solve a problem that your target market is facing.
50) Toot your own horn. There’s nothing wrong with a little self-promotion.
What do you think about this list? Did you find at least one item you can tweet about?