Here’s 5 quick ways you can boost your brand. Each one should take you 5 minutes or less, so no excuses.
1. Update your social network profile picture! Choose something relatively close-up with just you in the picture is best. No, it doesn’t have to be professional, and get creative. Don’t be afraid to crop someone out if it’s a great picture you want to use! keep you profile picture consistent on Facebook, your “about” page on your site, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, & LinkedIn, etc.
2. Make sure you have profiles on all of the major social networks: Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
3. Add or check your social media buttons on your website. Make sure all links are working properly!
4. Take a few minutes to leave a blog comment on someone’s else’s site, RT another business you love, or share their post on FB.
5. Add or update your email signature. Be sure to include your contact number, website, and social network addresses/links.