Marketing may be cut significantly when the economy is bad! Here are some cost cutting ways to continue to market in bad times.
1. Provide added-value for your clients. If your clients are happy with your services, they may ask if you do: “this” or “that”. If it’s within your budget, providing new services would be a great new marketing tool.
2. Make sure you keep your service level very high. Always provide a personal touch for your clients, be sure to let them know they can always contact you personally if they need assistance.
3. Use just a bit of time to call old leads. Keep a list of warm leads or persons who’ve expressed interest in your service in the past. Give them a friendly call to keep your name front of them.
4. Don’t be a snob when it comes to small clients. Helping other small businesses may propel them to higher levels-don’t turn away the small clients.
5. Last but not least keep your current clients in your bosom. Be extra kind if they are not on time with a payment or two. Let them know that they are valuable to you and you may want to offer discounts for their loyal service if you can afford to do so.