1. PayLoadz: PayLoadz offers a secure digital goods ecommerce service for anyone to sell downloadable goods online. They enable tens of thousands of people to sell digital goods such as videos, video games, ebooks, software and templates to a large audience of buyers from their online store. PayLoadz can service the needs of beginners as well as enterprise level partners.
Pricing: $14.95/month + 5% per transaction. Payloadz also offers a free 7 day trial so you can try the platform out. What’s more, the transaction fees are only applied to actual sales, so you pay only when you get paid yourself.
2. E-junkie: E-junkie provides shopping cart and buy now buttons to let you sell downloads and tangible goods on your website, eBay, MySpace, Google Base, CraigsList and other websites. For merchants selling downloads, there is an automatic securing of the digital delivery of files and codes. If you are selling tangible goods, the shipping costs and inventory management is automatically calculated.
Pricing: Depends on the number of products you’re selling. Starting from $5/month.
3. Plimus: Plimus is one of the largest and most serious services around offering great tools for sellers as well as affiliates. With the Plimus e-business platform, you have all the tools you need to take charge of your business and sell more.
Pricing: Depends on transaction amount range. Commission rates start at 75 cents.
4. Fetch: Fetch is a digital delivery application that makes selling downloadable products simple. It seamlessly integrates with popular shopping carts and payment systems like Shopify, Goodsie, PayPal, and many others. Fetch is hosted software so there’s nothing to install and works on any platform.
Pricing: Pricing depends on the storage size. Starting from $5/month. There’s also a free plan available yet the storage is limited to 1MB. All premium Fetch plans have no restriction on the number of products, files, orders, users, or any other feature. Sell as much as you’d like without worry of costly commissions or order limitations.
5. Pulley: Pulley is a simple way to sell your digital art, music, videos, photography, fonts, eBooks, software, and other downloadable products. With Pulley you can easily add your digital products and customize your account settings, sell from any website and the money goes directly to your PayPal account, secure download links are emailed automatically to your customer and view real-time statistics as well as complete order and download history.
Pricing: Free 14 day trial. Sign up for any plan and use Pulley free and unrestricted for 14 days. Pricing depends on the storage size. Starting from $6/month per 100MB.