Have you been trying to get some media attention for your business and your products? Get the media attention you want with these powerful PR tips:
1. Pitch in the mornings.
2. Avoid pitching on deadline days or times.
3. Understand the reporter and what type of stories they cover
4. Keep it short and simple.
5. Don’t make it an advertisement for your business.
You may enjoy these posts also:
- Let’s Get Retail Ready! Teleseminar Are you still struggling to get your product into more retail stores? Do you ever wish you could find out what retail buyers are looking for? Here’s a chance to learn from my tips on how to make yo…
- Simple ways to create buzz about your business
You can’t control whether or not people talk about your business. Or can you? James Clear, the founder of Passive Panda, believes that you can actually control how much buzz your business genera…
- Offline advertising ideas for online businesses Millions of people use the internet each day. It is a wonderful proving ground for testing new strategies for growing your online business. But, have you thought about using offline marketing strat…