Are you thinking about hiring a social media consultant? Effective social media management is very important to the overall success of any business. What exactly does a social media consultant do? A social media consultant is essentially the eyes, ears and voice of your company online. Their main goal is to increase your brand awareness, deliver traffic to your website, and boost your bottom line — all while keeping your company’s reputation top-of-mind.
There a lots of companies and individuals offering these services. How do you know who to choose? Here’s 5 questions you should ask before making a decision to hire a consultant:
1. How successful are you in your own social media networks?
2. Do you understand my market?
3. How connected are you to influencers in my industry?
4. May I have the names of your clients?
5. Where can I find current and past examples of your work? S
6 . What are some social media campaign ideas for my business?
7. How would you handle a social media crisis?
Take the time to talk with and interview several potential consultants until you find the right one for your business!